So, here’re some tips that helped me over the past few months that will make your growing-your-hair-back-experience a pleasant one. Plus, some pictures of my hair growth. ^_^
- Headbands and hair clips are your best friend. At this stage, accessories not only make you look chic or cute but they’re also necessary to help you “tame” your hair.
- Your hair it’s not cooperating today, wear a hat.
- Trim it when it’s needed. This won’t make your hair grow faster but it will get rid of the split ends and the mullet that may be creeping back into your head.
- Give your scalp a massage. This will stimulate blood flow, which helps feed the hair follicles.
- Be patient. I know it’s hard but think about your goal of having your long locks back!
Two and a half months ago