Friday, May 13, 2011

The Look Book: Gwen Stefani Edition

I know Mother’s Day was days ago, but everyday should be Mother’s Day! That’s why I’ve decided to choose a celebrity mom that I really admire.

I chose Gwen Stefani, because I’ve always admired her, before even becoming a mom. I grew up listening to No Doubt and she always seemed so strong and with such an energy, that made me want to be like her. Now that she’s not only the front woman of the ska/ pop group No Doubt, with a solo career and a clothing line, she’s also a wife and the mother of two boys. Talk about being multi-talented and a multi-tasker! She’s a role model for any women and she’s stronger than ever! (I‘m not just saying she‘s strong because she can still do push up‘s while performing “Just a Girl“, even though, it’s pretty impressive.)

So, I hope you enjoy it and my admiration goes to all strong mothers that give a 110% for their kids!

Simple Kind of Life



















 Cropped Silk Blazer from J.Crew


Live with Love Tank from Forever 21


Passionata, Jolie Parisienne Half Cup Bra from Figleaves


 Footless Tights from Nordstrom


Wide Casual Belt from Forever 21



T.U.K. Women's A7815L Knee-High Boot from Endless



Novella Sunglasses by Smith Optics from Athleta



CRISLU Pendant 18k Rose Gold Over Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Cross from Macy's

Just a Girl





Kate Spade New York Houndstooth LOLA Dress  from Zappos


RYA from ALDO


Chloe Small Studs in Gold by GORJANA from Revolve Clothing


Houndstooth Handcrafted Cuff Bracelet from Carolina Clover

TTFN! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. beautiful post..i like her style
    and she is a stylist too for Lamb...i dedicated a post to this brand a few days ago..:)
    follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I saw your post and it's great too! <3

    ReplyDelete